1. Scope of Policy
The Policy covers how the Website processes your personal identification data collected by the Website when you use any Website services. The Policy does not cover the websites connected through the links on the Website, nor the personnel not commissioned by the Website or participating in the Website’s management.
2. Purposes of collection and types of personal data for collection
If you are a visitor to the Website, you can browse the Website without providing any personal data. If you wish to use the Website services, to ensure the continuous provision of services and based on the services you wish to use, the Website will collect your personal data.
3. Collection, processing, and use of personal data
- When you visit the Website or use any Website services, we will ask you to provide the required personal data based on the services used and process and use your personal data within the specific purpose. Under no circumstances shall this Website use your personal data for other purposes without your consent.
When you use the interactive functions, such as service email and online poll, the Website will retain the data regarding your name, email, contact information, and time of use. When you browse the Website, the server will automatically record related information, including the IP address of your connection device, time of use, browser used, and data browsed and selected, for the reference to improve the Website services. Such records will only be used for internal traffic analysis and will not be disclosed to others. The Website will not contact specific individuals or analyze the records individually.
- To provide accurate services, we will analyze and produce statistics of the data collected from the survey. Besides providing for internal research, the statistics or text presentation of the analysis results will be announced as necessary, provided that no personal data will be involved.
4. Data Protection
- We endeavor to protect the Website and your personal data with reasonable technologies, procedures, related information security equipment, and necessary security protection measures. Only authorized personnel can access your personal data. All personnel processing personal data are required to sign a non-disclosure agreement stating that they will be punished by the related laws and regulations for breaching the non-disclosure obligations.
- If it is necessary to seek services from other units due to business needs, the Website will strictly request the service providers to equip the appropriate security maintenance measures and abide by the non-disclosure obligations. We will also implement necessary procedures to ensure their compliance with the related requirements.
5. External Links of Website
The Policy and the obligation for disclosure of the Website apply only to the Website. You can link to other websites by clicking the links contained on the webpages of the Website. However, the Policy of the Website may not apply to such websites. It is your responsibility to read the privacy protection policy of the website(s) you visit.
6. Policy for Sharing Personal Data with a Third Party
Under no circumstances will the Website provide, exchange, lease, or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises, or government entities, except when being requested by law or obliged by a contract. The above exception includes, without limitation:
- Your consent.
- Expressed legal requirements.
- Prevention of harm on your life, body, freedom, or property.
- The need for statistics gathering or academic research by a government agency or an academic institution for public interests; provided that such data, as processed by the data provider or as disclosed by the data collector, may not lead to the identification of a specific data subject.
- For your rights and interests.
- When hiring service providers to assist in gathering, processing, or using your personal data, the Website shall exercise due care to supervise and manage such service providers and individuals.
7. Rights and Interests of Data Owner
As the owner of the personal data collected by the Website, you are entitled to exercise the following rights under the Personal Information Protection Act:
- the right to inquire and review your personal data;
- the right to request a copy of your personal data;
- the right to supplement or correct your personal data;
- the right to demand the cessation of the collection, processing or use of your personal data;
- the right to erase your personal data.
Except for the needs of this Website to carry out its duty or business.
To provide you the best services, the Website will install and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not accept such cookies, you can set the privacy protection level of your browsers to the highest level or decline or restrict this function from the browser to reject cookies from being stored on your computer. However, some functions may not work properly without cookies.
9. Revision of Policy
The Website may revise the Policy from time to time as necessary. All revisions will be posted on the website without individual notice. You can read the revised Policy and related notices at any time on the Website. If you have doubts about the Policy or your personal data, please write to us at email@example.com .